ISCP Studio Assistant Program Accepting Applications
The International Studio & Curatorial Program (ISCP) Studio Assistant Program is an opportunity for young artists to work with a professional artist in their studio. Selected participants work with an ISCP artist- in-residence for eight hours a week for a minimum of three months on production and administration tasks. ISCP residents mentor current students or recent graduates.
• participate in a cross-cultural experience,
• gain insight into the studio practice of a working artist,
• learn new skills in research and studio practice.
The International Studio & Curatorial Program (ISCP);
• matches participants to professional artists with similar interests,
• invites assistants on selected field trips,
• provides assistants with a $60/month stipend and a $200 honorarium at the completion of their assistantship.
Qualifications:Undergraduate or graduate students in the fine arts. Ability to commit to 8 hours a week for 12 weeks.
To Apply: Email c.v. and cover letter to Special Projects Coordinator Juliana Cope, email@example.com. Applications accepted year round.